Build web apps. Fast.
Super-powered HTML for quickly building fast-loading, dynamic, server-rendered web apps that feel modern and are easy to use.
- Feels like prototyping
- Easy-to-learn syntax
- Develop exclusively on the front-end
- Server-rendered & SEO friendly
- Perfect for small teams and solo developers
How it works
Creating web applications is hard. You need to install packages, configure your build process, create API endpoints, set up a database, and load in some demo data, and that's all before even getting started!
It can be easier!
Remake makes it possible to build a web app entirely in your front-end code.
It does this by basically converting your page into a database, so when you move elements around on the page, their data is also moved!
Remake also comes with a built in inline edit popover for editing data at the click of a button.
This makes it possible to handle a lot of complicated CRUD operations automatically by adding a single data-* attribute:
- Attaching data to elements
- Editing & removing data from the page
- Moving data around the page
- Rendering new data into the page
And there's much more!
In the near future, Remake will also have support for:
- Automatic form handling
- Image uploads
- Image cropping and manipulation
- Sharing data between users
- Real-time updates
To see a fully-customized, production Remake application with image uploading, form submissions, and custom edit popovers, check out RequestCreative.
Build Something Great
Join in to learn how to:
- Build CRUD web apps incredibly quickly
- Build something people love