Let's build a Trello clone!
We're going to build a simple, but fully-functional Trello clone in about 30 minutes.
Remake takes a simpler approach to web development.
- You only have to learn 9 new HTML attributes to build a full application
- You only need to know HTML and JSON
- You retain complete control over your front-end design
- User accounts, inline edit popovers, and persistent data are taken care of!
How Remake is different
- Most frameworks store data separately from your templates. Remake merges them. We call this "flattening-the-stack"
- Remake is able to convert deeply nested HTML into deeply nested JSON (and then automatically sync it with the backend)
- Remake treats your HTML as your app's source of truth. But it remains powerful with flexible routing and advanced data saving.
- Remake is SEO-friendly because it's server rendered.